Write your email here and we will let you know when this product is back on stock.
Business Terms & Conditions of www.nemravka.cz
1. These business terms and conditions are valid for shopping at www.nemravka.cz online store. They define rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller.
2. The operator and the Seller of www.nemravka.cz is:
Na mezích 342
251 62 Louňovice
Tax ID: 68885288
registration number: CZ7854062678
e-mail address: email@example.com
1. All orders placed via www.nemravka.cz online store are binding. By placing the order, the Buyer confirms to understand and accept the valid business terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. The Buyer is obliged to provide true and correct data.
3. The electronic order form filled out by the Buyer is considered an offer of a purchase agreement. The agreement comes into force at the moment when the Buyer takes over the ordered goods.
4. The place of delivery is the address designated in the Buyer´s order.
5. The right of ownership to the ordered goods is transferred to the Buyer on receipt of the goods.
6. The Buyer undertakes to take over the goods and to pay the total purchase price and other charges resulting from the order (postage and packing, cash on delivery).
7. If the Buyer fails to take over the ordered goods and to pay for it, the Seller has the right to refuse other orders placed by this Buyer.
8. By filling out the order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller processes his personal data. The Seller is allowed to use the data solely for his administrative purposes.
Under the Act on Electronic Record-Keeping of Cash Sales the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer.
At the same time the seller is obliged to record the accepted takings with the tax administrator on-line; in case of technical failure within 48 hours at the latest.
Postage & Delivery
1. Postage fee refers to the selected type of delivery and the weight of the consignment. Prices of individual products are quoted below each product. By adding further goods to the shopping bag, the total price is recalculated considering the current weight of the selected products.
1. Personal pickup is possible at the address of Petra Nemravová, Na Mezích 342, 251 62 Louňovice.
2. It is necessary to arrange personal pickup in advance, by phone or in another way!
3. Tick „Personal Pickup“ when placing your order.
1. Complaints and returns will be processed in conformity with the terms and conditions www.nemravka.cz online store and the valid legal regulations for contractual issues.
Withdrawal from the Agreement – Returns
1. The Buyer has the right to return any ordered item within 14 days after the date of receipt of the goods (according to paragraph 6, amendment of Civil Code no.367/2000). The returned goods in original conditions, without any signs of wear and tear, in the original packaging must be sent back to the Seller´s address. The date of dispatch is determining. The goods cannot be returned in cash on delivery. The Seller refunds the purchase price to the Buyer in the way arranged beforehand as soon as the returned goods is delivered to the Seller. The costs relating to dispatch of the goods are non-refundable.
Withdrawal from the Agreement – the Right to Change the Price
1. The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in following cases:
1/ The goods are no longer produced or supplied.
2/ The commodity price of the goods has changed significantly.
In these cases, the Buyer is contacted without any delay.
2. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the goods. The current prices are confirmed to the Buyer at the moment the Seller confirms the order. The goods are supplied to the Buyer for the price valid at the moment of the confirmation of the order.
1. By taking over the ordered goods, the Buyer accepts the purchase price and the relevant business terms and conditions.
2. The pictures attached to the products can serve only for an illustrative purpose.
3. In accordance with §262, paragraph 1 of Commercial Code, both the parties expressly agree that their rights and obligations conform to the statute of the Czech Republic unless they are determined otherwise in these business terms and conditions.
1. The Buyer informs the Seller about any potential complaints by e-mail or telephone.
2. The Buyer sends a letter with description of the detected troubles at firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must comprise: the Buyer´s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, the number of the order, detailed description of the trouble and proposal how to resolve the incurred situation. In all events, a copy of the invoice, a document of the payment and the delivery of claimed goods are indispensable.
3. The Buyer is obliged to check the integrity of packaging of the goods when receiving the parcel from the carrier. In case the package is damaged the Buyer may refuse to accept the package from the carrier. Should any difficulties arise, the Buyer is obliged to inform both the carrier and the Seller without delay, but at the latest within two working days after receipt of the goods.
4. The Seller informs the Buyer about the procedure of handling the complaint in three working days after receipt of the complaint.
5. The Seller is not responsible for damage resulting from unskilled manipulation or for damage caused by negative externalities.